The Production Accounting Forum (PAF) is a non-profit partnership currently funded by Creative Skillset, CIMA, Sargent-Disc, Grant Thornton, Film Finances, TPH Global, Moneypenny, ITV and Channel 5. The Forum has representatives from the following: BBC, ITV, Channel 4, Channel 5,Sky, Tiger Aspect, Kudos, Darlow Smithson, The Production Guild and freelance Production Accountants.
- What information we will collect from you
- How we will use information we collect about you;
- Whether we will disclose your details to anyone else;
- Your rights regarding the information you provide to us;
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the Production Accounting Forum is the data controller in relation to any personal data, collected by, or submitted, including and personal data collected on, or submitted to our website, http://www.productionguild.com/productionaccounting(our site)
1. Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- Visitors to our site may wish to complete an online ‘Contact Us’ form which will request personal data from our visitors. This will enable the PAF to provide you with updates and any information regarding relevant seminars and workshops.
- We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to our site (including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise) and the resources that you access.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
2. How we will use your information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Your email address which is requested when you download the application form will be used to inform you of updates and also used on our tracking system as this will enable us to record how many people are using the form.
- Information entered on the ‘Contact Us’ form will be added to the distribution list to enable the PAF to provide you with updates and any information regarding relevant seminars and workshops.Disclosure of your information
We will keep your information confidential, except where disclosure is required or permitted by law (for example to government bodies or law enforcement agencies.)
3. Your rights
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act.
Our site contains links to other websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites
If you wish to restrict or block web browser cookies which are set on your device then you can do this through your browser settings; the Help function within your browser should tell you how.
Alternatively, you may wish to visit www.aboutcookies.org which contains comprehensive information on how to do this on a wide variety of desktop browsers. Most websites do work without cookies, but you will lose some features and functionality if you choose to disable cookies.